Monday, November 10, 2014

Incy Wincy Spider

Hello, everyone!

       How are you?  I'm fine.
Look at this little black spider:

You can make your own spider with some cotton wool, some black crepe paper, sello tape and glue.
I made the legs with those sticks used to clean pipes with... I don't know how you can call them... Mine were grey, so I coloured them black with paint, cut them in half and stuck them under the spider with glue - REMEMBER: spiders have 8 legs!!! (Insects have 6).
I had two nice little plastic eyes, but you can make them with pieces of round white paper with a black spot in the middle.
And for the spout, I used two empty paper rolls, a long and a short one:
I cut them along the lenght, so as to make them larger. Then my sweet little daughter Marta, my little witch, made the spout with glue and paper bits:
Then I made a weather flashcard with rain on one side, sunshine on the other. Now you are ready to sing:

                                       Ok, you're right: I really sing like a witch!!!







Do you want to hear a better version of the song? Here it is:
LOOK AT THE BEAUTIFUL SPIDER VALENTINA MADE WITH HER MUM:

THANKS VALENTINA!!

LUDOVICA'S SPIDER IS VERY PRETTY!!!

THANK LUDOVICA!!!

Bye bye,
Clare - the Witch

1 comment: