Friday, April 29, 2011

What's the date today?

Hello, everybody!
      What's the date today? Try these activities to learn what you need to say the date: days, months and ordinal numbers.
Listen to this song about the months of the year: 


Can you write the months of the year? Be careful: don't squash the monkey!!!!!


Do you know this rhyme about the days of the months? 

Now make your own calendar:


In this game, you have to put the apples (the months) in the correct basket (the season): 
 Now, do some easy exercises with ordinal numbers:
 Now more exercises or ordinal numbers (when you're done with the first one, click NEXT and find 2 more exercises) - (Thanks to Alex for telling me the link was broken!!!)
Try this crossword about months:


 ...and also this crossword:
       Well, I have to go now: today is Friday, 29th April 2011 and I'm flying to London, Westminster Abbey, 
on my magic broom
- Prince William are Kate are getting married and I'm putting on my Union Jack dress to be ready for the Royal Wedding!

Bye bye!
Clare - the Witch


(some of the pictures have been taken from http://it.bing.com/?scope=images&FORM=Z9LH)

3 comments:

  1. hallo clare, I am in london , I will stay for a week...It`s beautiful,I want to see everything!!!
    bye vittoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! Vittoria, lucky you!!!! Enjoy your holiday and please say hello to the Queen for me. Hello also to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I enjoy reаding through your poѕt. I like
    to write a littlе comment to ѕuрport you.



    Αlso visіt my site - voyance

    ReplyDelete